How it started

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things that will make me extremely happy
1. Dream Bungalow
2. Luxury Car
3. Euro Trip

The 3 above were what I listed 2 yrs back, the 'wants' that I craved for. In 1 year plus, I managed to cross 2 off the list: car & the trip. Its not hard but again its subjective.

Luxury car, some might categorize ferrari, porsche, masserati, rolls royce into that exclusive group. To me, those are quite in a different league. I've only owned two cars, n both were Proton. So, when i did the list, i thought either beemer or a merc would be more than a satisfying choice.

When i was small, abt 3-4 yrs old, my dad did his masters in Wisconsin US & we stayed there for almost 2 yrs. Though i dont quite recall most of the time there, but we traveled alottt over the 2 yrs. Looking at the pictures - i wished one day that i could bring my wife n kids to live in oversea & travel across borders.

And yerp - thats what I did. I applied for a scholarship to study masters in UK. 1 year there, its been a great experience. We managed to travel France, Spain, Italy, Czech, Belgium, Holland, Scotland & Swiss. We cover most of UKs (inc Wales, Scotland). And I did pass my masters - barely! haha. Even Marisa, my eldest keeps wanting to go back there. Even after 6 months back in KL, she would tell everyone that Manchester was her home.

Plus, I managed to apply student AP n brought back a Merc. Less than half the market price here :)

So, there you go. A complete European trip for the family & a Merc. Plus, i hv a Masters, which i dont quite remember whats it about ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good experience bro,

it is just like my dad..get Master in UK,travelling every weekend n bring back Mercedes to Malaysia..done by selling his proton wira..:-)

Post a Comment