Tanah Pertanian di Hulu Langat

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My parents have this one kebun in Hulu Langat. Tanah kebun is classified as tanah pertanian or Agricultural Land. When i was small, the family would go there during musim berbuah. My definition of musim berbuah - bila penjaga kebun call & bagitau my parents bley dtg collect amik buah.

I'd only been there once & that was maybe 20 yrs ago! My mom asked me whether i'm interested in that kebun. If yes, then the kebun will be mine. If no, they will sell it off. Since lately i've been so interested in anything that got to do with land - so i said yes. What will i do with it? Ntahhh la haha

Jom google "Agricultural Land Investment" and "Tanah Pertanian Hulu Langat". Tomorrow, i'll be going there for site survey. Hehe survey utk ape pon tatau. Maybe i'll ask around & call agents yg specialized in selling agricultural land. I'll try to post the pics tomorrow & hopefully with some useful info.

++++++++++ Dah pegi pon kebun.. ++++++++

Ok the kebun is not that far off from the Jalan Hulu Langat main road, abt 1-2km rasenye. Eh lupe nak ckp, i went there with my mom. Bapak malas nak gi. Takut pacat kot haha We met up with Pakcik Jumin, our penjaga kebun at IKBN Dusun Tua. He's been taking care of the kebun since 1981!! wow time tu i was only a year old..

Tanah tu luas 0.78 hektar = 1 ekar 3 suku camtu. The problem with the land is that there's zero development around it. So, no access road & lots of monkeys. My mom asked me again whether i still want it. "Jual saje la makkk". At least, she can use the money to buy another apartment in Subang Jaya. By the way, my parents bought the land for 18k back in 1981 & the going rate now is no less than 100k. Ok la tu...

Parking dekat lot org lain. Abt 50 meters to the actual site



Naik bukit sket (My mom and Pakcik Jumin)









Dulu kebun, skang hutan belantara



Pedestrian Walk.










Tade boot sawah, so pakai kasut golf :)

1 comments:

AdventurerWannabe said...

hi, i knew this is an old post but I stumbled into it by chance and sounds like this land is not far away from where I leave. Do you still own it and interested to sell it? If so, could you email me at

rannie68@gmail.com.my

Post a Comment